-   -   Need help sorting data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/235402-need-help-sorting-data.html)

Yookaroo

Need help sorting data

I have a list of 16,0000 recipients each of them has products from 1-41
unfortunately the data provided doesnt put the products in each column
properly. Although I have columns 1 to 41, recipients who dont have certain
products screw it up, one may have products 1,3,7,9,16,22,23,24,41, another
may have all of them or just one or two, I need to find a way to get the data
to sort under the proper column, so that product 3 is under column 3 and so
on. right now the products have no names just 1 to 41, is this possible?