-   -   Excel: Solver (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23540-excel-solver.html)

leo

Excel: Solver

Hi,

I should apply the solver function a lot of times and I'd need to know if
exist a function that make me able, once I've set the solver up, to obtain
the estimated coefficient of the regression (the output

of the solver) for each month of a my temporal series without change every
time the cells.

I hope you have understand what I mean, cause I'm not English, and someone
can give me help.

Thanks. Bye

Tushar Mehta

Turn on the macro recorder (Tools | Macro Record new macro...) and
solve one problem by hand. Turn off the recorder and switch to the VBE
(ALT+F11). Share the code in the newsgroup (as text in the message not
as an attachment) and also indicate how the other scenarios are laid out
in the worksheet. Someone should be able to give you a generalized
solution.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...