-   -   Excel Comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/235027-excel-comments.html)

Lisa

Excel Comments

The option to view comments in Excel by doing a mouse rollover seems to have
disappeared.

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

Excel Comments

In Excel 2003: Tools | Options; open View tab and locate Comments area.
What option is set there?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"lisa" wrote in message
The option to view comments in Excel by doing a mouse rollover seems to
have
disappeared.

Jacob Skaria

Excel Comments

And in 2007 check out the options in 'Excel Options'Advanced
optionsDisplay'For cells with comments show'
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"lisa" wrote in message
The option to view comments in Excel by doing a mouse rollover seems to
have
disappeared.

Lisa

Excel Comments

I am using 2007. Where is the 'Excel Options' located? I am still having a
hard time with the 2007 embedded menus.
thanks!

"lisa" wrote in message
The option to view comments in Excel by doing a mouse rollover seems to
have
disappeared.

Gord Dibben

Excel Comments

Office ButtonExcel OptionsAdvancedDisplay

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"lisa" wrote in message
The option to view comments in Excel by doing a mouse rollover seems to
have
disappeared.

Lisa

Excel Comments

Great! Found the location of the option (it is marked show on hover). I
unselected and went out of options / back in/ reselected 'hover' still not
showing on hover. Any suggestions?