-   -   how to make a preforated page-break insert (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/235015-how-make-preforated-page-break-insert.html)

KoldKream

how to make a preforated page-break insert

I'm trying to make a preforated page-break on a spreadsheet.

The preforated insert should show the "itty-bitty" cut lines where ever I
have the page-break insert set so that it will elude to the reader to "cut"
or "cut" along the "preforated lines"....

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

how to make a preforated page-break insert

Hi,

If I understand what you want, in effect you would like to print the
page-break lines.
There is nothing built-in to Excel to do this.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"KoldKream" wrote:

I'm trying to make a preforated page-break on a spreadsheet.

The preforated insert should show the "itty-bitty" cut lines where ever I
have the page-break insert set so that it will elude to the reader to "cut"
or "cut" along the "preforated lines"....

Gord Dibben

how to make a preforated page-break insert

Is there any pattern to your pagebreaks?

A dashed cells border could be placed on each row where a pagebreak occurs.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP