-   -   Search (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/234980-search.html)

backmara

I have large ecxel-sheet and I try to find not selected data (not mach).
I mean if I have columns where is (A1)=A, (A2)=B and (A3)=C. I need to find
A and B, but I can use only C with findin tools(like F3).

How I have to do this?

joel

check the options in the Find tool. Go to menu Edit - Find and click on the
options box.

Hi,