-   -   Auto Insert Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/234743-auto-insert-data.html)

Kanmi

Auto Insert Data

I have two worksheet on the same workbook called sheet1 and sheet2.
I want data entered on sheet1 to automatically show on sheet2.
Example. "Sheet1"
C1 EMP ID
101
102
103
104
Now on "Sheet2"
C1 EMP ID
009
008
007
Now when i change 101 on sheet1 then "009" should automatically change to
101 Please can anybody advice on what to do. Thanks

Eduardo

Auto Insert Data

Hi,
Not sure if I understand what you want to do, if you want to populate
information entered in sheet1 into sheet2 and supposing that the number you
are changing in sheet1 is in cell C1, in sheet2 cell C1 enter

=sheet1!C1