-   -   How do you remove the page number watermark from an excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/234678-how-do-you-remove-page-number-watermark-excel.html)

Lynnay

How do you remove the page number watermark from an excel?

How do you remove the large page # watermark from displaying in the background?

Jacob Skaria

How do you remove the page number watermark from an excel?

You must be in Page Break view. From menu select ViewNormal.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Lynnay" wrote:

Community Message Not Available

nrzuriel777

Thank you for your help! I searched everywhere for this and did not find anything. I cannot believe the answer was soooooooo simple. They usually are. That page break view is a killa' :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob Skaria (Post 848321)