Scoober

Rental yeild formula?

Hi,

Can someone help me with

=IF(AND(V24="",H24=""),"",SUM(V24/H24))

H24 = Property value
V24 = Rental return
W24 = Answer from equation

The problem I am facing is that there is not always a figure in H24 or V24
so I get #DIV/0 as an answer in W24.

What do I need to do to the formula to give the answer that I'm after but
leave cell W24 blank if either H24 or V24 are balnk?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Teethless mama

Rental yeild formula?

=IF(OR(V24="",H24=""),"",V24/H24)