-   -   Remove MSN MoneyCentral .iqy files w/o losing data import (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/234306-remove-msn-moneycentral-iqy-files-w-o-losing-data-import.html)

DLS

Remove MSN MoneyCentral .iqy files w/o losing data import

I have to import hundreds of .csv files into Excel 2003 spreadsheets. The
MSN MoneyCentral files in the My Data Sources file are of no use to me and
are in the way. If I delete them, the next time I open Excel and try to
import I get the message that the import external data function isn't
installed. When I reinstall it, the MSN .iqy files are back. How can I get
rid of them for good and keep import external data installed?
--
DLS