-   -   How can I set the scaling in my macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/234179-how-can-i-set-scaling-my-macro.html)

gator

How can I set the scaling in my macro?

I am trying to edit my macro so that it selects fit to page 1x1. How can I
move the selector button in my macro to this field?
I have added the following lines in my code and they work fine, but instead
of moving the selector to "Fit To:" it stays at the default of "Adjust To:"

wsNew.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1
wsNew.PageSetup.FitToPagesTall = 1

Thank you!

Per Jessen