-   -   Linking Date with a Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233904-linking-date-worksheet.html)

vinod

Linking Date with a Worksheet

Can you pls tell me how the present date in my computer can be linked with a
worksheet?

Or Is it possible for me to set a reminder on my work sheet based on the
date on the PC.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Linking Date with a Worksheet

Hi,

Use either

=Today()
or
=Now()
The first return the computer's current date, the second the date and time.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire