-   -   Can't analyze web data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233711-cant-analyze-web-data.html)

willemeulen[_45_]

Can't analyze web data

With help of a web query I update/refresh pricing data from the web, for
some reason I cannot get results using sumproduct function. What is the
problem with the data I got from the web, does anybody know? Just a
simple lookup value seemed to work but I need tree values to lookup.

In sheet 1 I partly coppied the old sheet and started experimenting
with data, even if I fill out gaps with fake data, write the previously
automaticaly substracted infor by hand, classs dismaer et. Still not
working, anybody has an idea!

For the sake of it I attached my file.

Regerds,

willem

|Filename: PIPE COST COMPARISON new.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=165|

willemeulen

Blink1 *Willem van der Meulen* BSc Soil & Water Eng (Netherlands)
willemeulen's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=285
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=106082