-   -   Inverse wieghted average/ratio (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233658-inverse-wieghted-average-ratio.html)

dtacotts

Inverse wieghted average/ratio

I am trying to figure out how to do a weighted average using a reverse ratio
- that is, I have members of a group, each with Income, that I need to
allocate items among the group - but the members with lower income should
have MORE allocation made to them.

Jim Cone[_2_]

Inverse wieghted average/ratio

see your other post