-   -   I need a daily sales sheet to pull from monthly figures sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23364-i-need-daily-sales-sheet-pull-monthly-figures-sheet.html)

Draegen

I need a daily sales sheet to pull from monthly figures sheet

I am a sales manager a retail store and want a daily sales sheet that can
pull my daily sales plan and yestedays totals from another sheet in my
workbook, as well as pull the scheduled associate shifts for that day. I want
to know if there is a way for one sheet to automatically change days and
import the day's info. Currently i have a seperate sheet for each day of the
month.
I am using excel 2003 at work and excel 2002 at home.