Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Filter in Rows not columns

I would like to be able to apply a filter (an autofilter) down a column, so
that I can filter certain columns. Rather than use the convenstional method
of the filters across the columns. I realise that I could transpose the table
data first and then apply to conventional filters, but I wish to keep the
data orientated as it is.

--
Russell