-   -   Determine last cell in a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233336-re-determine-last-cell-row.html)

sutha

Determine last cell in a row

I am a new user. Please help with the following
How can I reference the last cell updated with numbers in a raw?
example colum a b c d e f are days on raw number 2. I like to have the last
day updated number on column g.
Thanks

T. Valko

Determine last cell in a row

How can I reference the last cell updated with numbers in a raw?

This will return the rightmost numeric value from the referenced range:

=LOOKUP(1E100,A1:F1)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP