-   -   excel: set up so when I click on a cell it goes to the reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233300-excel-set-up-so-when-i-click-cell-goes-reference.html)

Luigi

excel: set up so when I click on a cell it goes to the reference

Once I have set up excel so when you double click on a cell the cursor goes
to the reference cell. how do I set it up in this way? Thanks

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

excel: set up so when I click on a cell it goes to the reference

Insert / Hyperlink
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Luigi" wrote in message
Once I have set up excel so when you double click on a cell the cursor
goes
to the reference cell. how do I set it up in this way? Thanks

Sam Wilson

excel: set up so when I click on a cell it goes to the reference

Tools/Options - on the "Edit" tab untick "Edit Directly in Cell"

Sam