-   -   Copying and pasting links within the same workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233230-copying-pasting-links-within-same-workbook.html)

GEwan

Copying and pasting links within the same workbook

Hi,
I'm trying to link one of my worksheets to other worksheets within the same
workbook. The source data on the other worksheets is not in a set structure
of rows/columns. Is there a quick and easy way to do this?
Example1, the Destination for one set of data is B4:B11 and the source data
is on a separate worksheet D4:K4. When I try to use Transpose, the ability to
Link goes away...
Example2, the Destination for another set of data is C4:C11 and the source
data is on a separate worksheet F2, H2, J2, L2, N2, etc.