-   -   Refering back to a spreadsheet saved on the internet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233094-refering-back-spreadsheet-saved-internet.html)

it''''''''sh hardy

Refering back to a spreadsheet saved on the internet

I'm using a spreadsheet to report distrcit number for different areas. In
each district there are individual spreadsheets for each store, and a master
one for the area manager to see how each store did, and totals for his area.
I am having issues getting the individual reports to refer back to the main
spreadsheet. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

joel

Refering back to a spreadsheet saved on the internet

This question is very general. You can use Pivot tables or write macros.
Not sure from the info supplied what methods shold be used.