-   -   Macro to HIDE blank rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233031-macro-hide-blank-rows.html)

JForsyth

Macro to HIDE blank rows

I have seen a couple of threads on how to create a macro to DELETE blank rows
but this is not what I'm looking for. I need to be able to simply HIDE the
blank rows. Does anyone know how to do this?

Jacob Skaria

Macro to HIDE blank rows

Try the below

Sub Hideemptyrows()
For lngRow = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
If WorksheetFunction.CountBlank(Rows(1)) = Columns.Count _
Then Rows(lngRow).Hidden = True
Next
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"JForsyth" wrote:

I have seen a couple of threads on how to create a macro to DELETE blank rows
but this is not what I'm looking for. I need to be able to simply HIDE the
blank rows. Does anyone know how to do this?

muddan madhu

Macro to HIDE blank rows

Sub row_hide()

Dim rng As Integer, i As Integer

rng = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row

For i = 1 To rng
Cells(i, "A").Select
x = Application.WorksheetFunction.Count(ActiveCell.Ent ireRow)
If x = 0 Then ActiveCell.EntireRow.Hidden = True
Next i
End Sub

On Jun 5, 6:08*pm, JForsyth
wrote:
I have seen a couple of threads on how to create a macro to DELETE blank rows
but this is not what I'm looking for. I need to be able to simply HIDE the
blank rows. Does anyone know how to do this?

JForsyth

Macro to HIDE blank rows

Thanks for writing back! Unfortunately it's not working...when I run it, the
rows don't become hidden...any suggestions?

"JForsyth" wrote:

I have seen a couple of threads on how to create a macro to DELETE blank rows
but this is not what I'm looking for. I need to be able to simply HIDE the
blank rows. Does anyone know how to do this?

Jacob Skaria

Macro to HIDE blank rows

Oops. That was my mistake.Try the below

Sub Hideemptyrows()
For lngRow = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
If WorksheetFunction.CountBlank(Rows(lngRow)) = Columns.Count _

"JForsyth" wrote:

I have seen a couple of threads on how to create a macro to DELETE blank rows
but this is not what I'm looking for. I need to be able to simply HIDE the
blank rows. Does anyone know how to do this?

JForsyth

Macro to HIDE blank rows

Thank You!!!! It works perfectly!

"JForsyth" wrote:

I have seen a couple of threads on how to create a macro to DELETE blank rows
but this is not what I'm looking for. I need to be able to simply HIDE the
blank rows. Does anyone know how to do this?

JForsyth

Macro to HIDE blank rows

Thank you!!! This works perfectly!!!