-   -   Need to switch 2 columns with each other...please help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23294-need-switch-2-columns-each-other-please-help.html)

Buckwheat

Need to switch 2 columns with each other...please help

I have a spreadsheet that I started and someone else finished. It performs
calculations and works fabulously, but, on my spreadsheet my first column
(column A) is my "Sold" price and in column B, the "cost" price. I need to
switch columns and make column A the "Cost" column and column B the "Sold"
column. The columns are formatted somehow down to line 100 with its
"function" jobs to where all I have to do is put in the sold and cost prices
and it will calculate how much the salespeople made, the manager made, the
buyer and the senior buyer also made. How can I switch the columns and still
get all my columns to calculate properly. Thanks very much in advance for
any and all help.

Peo Sjoblom

Select the column header of B by right clicking it,
select cut, select column A, right click and select insert cut cells

Peo Sjoblom

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that I started and someone else finished. It performs
calculations and works fabulously, but, on my spreadsheet my first column
(column A) is my "Sold" price and in column B, the "cost" price. I need
switch columns and make column A the "Cost" column and column B the "Sold"
column. The columns are formatted somehow down to line 100 with its
"function" jobs to where all I have to do is put in the sold and cost
prices
and it will calculate how much the salespeople made, the manager made, the
buyer and the senior buyer also made. How can I switch the columns and
still
get all my columns to calculate properly. Thanks very much in advance for
any and all help.

Biff

I have a spreadsheet that I started and someone else finished. It performs
calculations and works fabulously.

I can vouch for that! <g

Biff