-   -   How can I get automatic row height for merged cells with text wra. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23292-how-can-i-get-automatic-row-height-merged-cells-text-wra.html)

ConfusedLady

How can I get automatic row height for merged cells with text wra.

I'm working on a project which requires merged cells with text wrapping but
the row height isn't automatically adjusting. Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

RagDyer

Automatic height adjustment does not work with merged cells.

Have you tried "Center Across Selection" instead of merging your cells?
The displays are identical.

RD