-   -   using percentages in conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/232287-using-percentages-conditional-formatting.html)

rolando

using percentages in conditional formatting

Using conditional formatting and the icon set, I'm trying to set it so that
when inventory falls below a certain percentage, I'll know what to do. Green
is ok (=90%), yellow (=65 but) is borderline and red (<65) is time to order.

Sheeloo

using percentages in conditional formatting

Select the cells you want to format...
Choose Conditional Formatting-Icon Set... choose the icons you want.
Now choose Conditional Formatting_Manage Rules
Select the rule you have define, click Edit and make changes to limits as
you want.

Click 'Yes' if this helped.