-   -   keeping formula the same in a workbook when adding a row to one sh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/232239-keeping-formula-same-workbook-when-adding-row-one-sh.html)

jcrowe

keeping formula the same in a workbook when adding a row to one sh

I want to link the totals of a certain cell of several worksheets to a
summary worksheet in the same workbook. When I need to add a row in one it
changes the cell number in the other. How do I keep it the same?
I did ask a question yesterday but I don't think it was clear. If you need
more infor regarding the info in the workbook/sheets let me know.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Jayne Crowe

Eduardo

keeping formula the same in a workbook when adding a row to one sh

Hi,
The best way is to have the totals in the first row of the sheets