-   -   Using more than one list in a drop-down (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/232106-using-more-than-one-list-drop-down.html)

Des_2001

Using more than one list in a drop-down

I created a drop-down menu from a list of names, but now I need to add
another list of names as well. Because of the grouping, I can't just add the
names to the original list. Is there any way to use more than one list in a
drop down menu?

Don Guillett

Using more than one list in a drop-down

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Des_2001" wrote in message
I created a drop-down menu from a list of names, but now I need to add
another list of names as well. Because of the grouping, I can't just add
the
names to the original list. Is there any way to use more than one list in
drop down menu?

Gord Dibben

Using more than one list in a drop-down

Why can't you add the names to the original list?

Do you want the second list dependent upon what is selected in the first
list?

See Debra's site for creating those.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP