-   -   How do I update all worksheets at startup? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231997-how-do-i-update-all-worksheets-startup.html)

kit493

How do I update all worksheets at startup?

I have an interlinking network of 150 to 200 worksheets for pricing which
changes daily. Is there a way to automatically update all sheets at startup
without actually opening each and every worksheet?

joel

How do I update all worksheets at startup?

The workbook will automatically update every sheet if the workbook is set to
automatic mode. If in manual mode again all the worksheet will update at one
time when you press F9. To change mode from manual/automatic go to worksheet
menu

Tools - Option - Calculation

"kit493" wrote:

I have an interlinking network of 150 to 200 worksheets for pricing which
changes daily. Is there a way to automatically update all sheets at startup
without actually opening each and every worksheet?

Gord Dibben

How do I update all worksheets at startup?

You do not "open" worksheets.

You merely activate them by clicking on the sheet tab.

Perhaps you mean workbooks?

Please clarify.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP