-   -   Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231991-excel-2007-a.html)

Herbie

Excel 2007?

Can anyone please tell me where the "Tools" button is?

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

Excel 2007?

There is no Tools. Tell us what you want to do
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Herbie" wrote in message
Can anyone please tell me where the "Tools" button is?

Jacob Skaria

Excel 2007?

I hope this is what you are looking for. On the left top corner

Office ButtonExcel Options
--
If this post helps click Yes

"Herbie" wrote:

Can anyone please tell me where the "Tools" button is?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Excel 2007?

Some hints on 2003 to 2007 command mapping:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm
http://www.computerworld.com/action/...28 218--David Biddulph"Bernard Liengme" wrote in . .. There is no Tools. Tell us what you want to do best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Herbie" wrote in ... Can anyone please tell me where the "Tools" button is?