-   -   how to delete a file that was recovered by system? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231939-how-delete-file-recovered-system.html)

balamuralikrishna.V

how to delete a file that was recovered by system?

hi
pls help me by advising,how to delete a file which was recovered by system
automatically in excell.

Jacob Skaria

how to delete a file that was recovered by system?

Auto recovery saves a temporary file that is deleted when the original is
closed or saved.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"balamuralikrishna.V" wrote:

hi
pls help me by advising,how to delete a file which was recovered by system
automatically in excell.

David Biddulph[_2_]

how to delete a file that was recovered by system?

Select the file in Windows Explorer, then either hit the Delete key or use
File/ Delete.
--
David Biddulph

"balamuralikrishna.V" wrote