-   -   copy 10 workbooks to a combined workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231831-copy-10-workbooks-combined-workbook.html)

phil

copy 10 workbooks to a combined workbook

I have 10 employees who keep data in their own workbooks. I would like to
have a workbook that contains all 10 workbooks in a master workbook that
updates every time they update their individual workbooks.

Ron de Bruin

copy 10 workbooks to a combined workbook

Using a macro is maybe easier
You can try this add-in if you need to collect the data
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

Or see the links to the code examples on that page

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm