-   -   If function with Calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231583-if-function-calculation.html)

WallyGathor

If function with Calculation

Result I need to see in A2
If A1 1 then A3 / A1 but if A1<=1 "Not required"

I have tried a few things with the IF function without success.

Thank you for your help.
--
WG

Eduardo

If function with Calculation

=if(A11,A3/A,"Not Required")

If this was helpful please click yes, thanks

"WallyGathor" wrote:

Result I need to see in A2
If A1 1 then A3 / A1 but if A1<=1 "Not required"

I have tried a few things with the IF function without success.

Thank you for your help.
--
WG

Eduardo

If function with Calculation

OOpps I miss a cell reference

=if(A11,A3/A1,"Not Required")

"WallyGathor" wrote:

Result I need to see in A2
If A1 1 then A3 / A1 but if A1<=1 "Not required"

I have tried a few things with the IF function without success.

Thank you for your help.
--
WG

Marcelo