-   -   calculating days (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231441-calculating-days.html)

Kay

calculating days

I have a cell with the start date included month, day and year; I have other
columns from january to december. I need to allot 3 day evenly per year that
is day 1 day every 4 month starting with the month in the cell I already have
(start date). Any suggestion?
--
KK

David Biddulph[_2_]

calculating days

See your post a few hours ago in another group. Please don't multipost.
--
David Biddulph

"Kay" wrote in message
I have a cell with the start date included month, day and year; I have
other
columns from january to december. I need to allot 3 day evenly per year
that
is day 1 day every 4 month starting with the month in the cell I already
have
(start date). Any suggestion?
--
KK

Kay

calculating days

I am sorry I place it in the wrong section before; I still didn't get the
correct formula. I need to actually enter the number 1 in the cell.
--
KK