-   -   add-ins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231129-add-ins.html)

Rynosun

add-ins

I am using vista, there is no tools tab, however, in excel options for
add-ins, the analysis toolpak is checked, but still is not appearing on
add-ins menu tab....? please help

Sheeloo

add-ins

That is probably because it does not have any VISUAL interface...

You should be able to use the functions available in Analysis Toolpak if it
is checked in Add-ins under Excel Options.

Did Excel 2003 show a tab for Analysis Toolpak? I don't think so.