-   -   Data Analysis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231127-data-analysis.html)

Rynosun

Data Analysis

I have recently installed the data analysis add-in but it is not there under
the tab, how can i use it?

Jacob Skaria

Data Analysis

ToolsAddInsCheck Analysis ToolpackOK should bring that under menu Tools.
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Rynosun" wrote:

I have recently installed the data analysis add-in but it is not there under
the tab, how can i use it?

Rynosun

Data Analysis

I am using vista, there is no tools tab, however, in excel options for
add-ins, the analysis toolpak is checked, but still is not appearing on
add-ins menu tab....? please help

"Rynosun" wrote:

I have recently installed the data analysis add-in but it is not there under
the tab, how can i use it?

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Data Analysis

Hi,

It should be available under Data Analysis in Excel 2007. Analysis will
be the last group (after Outline)

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com