-   -   Status bar totals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23060-status-bar-totals.html)

adunn

Status bar totals

When I work with filters in a spreadsheet, I usually can see "18 or 2678" as
a total in the bottom left side of the status bar. This would normally come
up without any prompt (other than selecting the filter). I am working in a
spreadsheet and have dual windows open and I cannot get the total in the
status bar to show up... it stays on READY. I use this functionality quite
often and am lost without it... it is causing me to spend a great deal more
time on this project. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.