-   -   Link from 2007 to 2003 Version (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/230323-link-2007-2003-version.html)

Dorene

Link from 2007 to 2003 Version

When I try to link an excel 2007 cell to a 2003 cell, it does not allow me to
link them. When I click on a cell and enter an = then I used to be able to
just go into the sheet I was linking to and click on the cell. It does not
indicate that the function is even working. If I link a 2007 to a 2007, I
have no problems. If I save the 2003 as a 2007, it still will not allow me
to link the cells. What I am trying to accomplish is to take the data total
on a revenue tracker and enter this information on a new excel spreadsheet.
Please help and thank you.
--
Dorene