-   -   Assign password to "Very Hidden" worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/230175-assign-password-very-hidden-worksheet.html)

exalan

Assign password to "Very Hidden" worksheet

Hello

After making a worksheet "VeryHidden" in VBE, I tried to protect this
VBAProject with a password by going to VBAProjectProperties and select
Protection, Lock Project from viewing, assign the password and press Alt+Q to

However, when I re-open the file and press Alt+F11 to VBE , there's no
prompt for password to open the VBAProject and I can access to the Excel
Objects straight away.

Please advise steps I've missed in assinging the password?

Many thanks

--
exalan