-   -   how do i see my whole document in the workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/230130-how-do-i-see-my-whole-document-workbook.html)

booperfl3

how do i see my whole document in the workbook

I have a document and cannot see the top to edit. If I go to print preview,
it is all there, I have no hidden rows, but the header does not show.

David Biddulph[_2_]

how do i see my whole document in the workbook

Headers do not show when you are viewing a spreadsheet in normal view. To
see the header, use File/ Page Setup/ Header and Footer
--
David Biddulph