-   -   In Excel 07, how do I merge two sprdshts with a common column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/230005-excel-07-how-do-i-merge-two-sprdshts-common-column.html)

aleve21

In Excel 07, how do I merge two sprdshts with a common column?

I have two spreadsheets that I need to merge together. They don't share 100%
common data, but they have one column of data in common. Anyone know how I
can merge them?

Dennis Tucker

In Excel 07, how do I merge two sprdshts with a common column?

Can you show us a small sample of the two sheets? Just a few columns and a
few rows please.

Dennis