-   -   Auto Scoring (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/22976-auto-scoring.html)

Missile

Auto Scoring

I am trying to set up an Auto Scoring System for Online-Golf. I have 20+
players each playing 4 18-hole rounds, after each round they are to enter the
round No. they played and the score they had eg Rnd 1 and -10. I want to use
Combo Boxs for the Player Name, Round No. and Score. I can do it with
VLOOKUP but when I try and enter the 2nd players round and Score the 1st
Players round and Score disappears.
I want it simple for the players to use and easy to amend when required.
Once completed it is to be put into a web page so that all players can use
it. I can post the web link here if it would be easier to see what I want.
Thanks in advance