-   -   How do you reference another worksheet without using its name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/229433-how-do-you-reference-another-worksheet-without-using-its-name.html)

dallen917 via OfficeKB.com

How do you reference another worksheet without using its name

The standard way to reference a cell on another worksheet within the same
file is Sheet2!A1. How can I create a reference that basically says A1 in
the next worksheet irregardless of its name (i.e., current worksheet + 1).

Jacob Skaria

How do you reference another worksheet without using its name

Use =INDIRECT(A1&"!A2") where A1 = "<sheetname"
--
If this post helps click Yes