-   -   How do I lock a section of cells in place (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/229329-how-do-i-lock-section-cells-place.html)

Fenig D.

How do I lock a section of cells in place

I need to lock A1 - B25 in place so that when I scroll vertically they stay
and the right half of the sheet scrolls. I'd be fine with columns A and B
locked with C on scrolling.

I've tried freeze panes and split, but the info I need stationary still
scrolls up and down with the rest of the page.

Gav123

How do I lock a section of cells in place

Hi,

Try selecting cell C26 and then freeze panes.

Hope this helps,

Gav