-   -   Formula Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/229068-formula-help.html)

denise

Formula Help

I need to take the formulas in one spread sheet such as : =991643*35.45 and
have just the multiplier (35.45) be entered into another spread sheet for a
series of cells so that a jury can then see the results of an unknown number
being multiplied to the (35.45). In other words, I do not know the complete
formula of the second spread sheet, just the number that the number is to be
mulitplied by. Confused?

Pimamedic

Formula Help

Cell A1 has the 35.45 use $a$1 in your formula