-   -   conditional formating if and And (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/228809-conditional-formating-if.html)

ROPL

conditional formating if and And

Hi help please,

=OR(F3="Schedule booked",AND("D3<C3"))

I am trying to write if field F3 quotes "Schedule booked" And the amount
(field d3) is less than (field c3) change the colour to (what ever I choose).

My formular is not working! I am no expert as you can see.
--
Kel

Stefi

conditional formating if and And

=AND(F3="Schedule booked",D3<C3)
Regards,
Stefi

€˛ROPL€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi help please,

=OR(F3="Schedule booked",AND("D3<C3"))

I am trying to write if field F3 quotes "Schedule booked" And the amount
(field d3) is less than (field c3) change the colour to (what ever I choose).

My formular is not working! I am no expert as you can see.
--
Kel

Jacob Skaria

conditional formating if and And