-   -   calculating percentage of year passed (for sales reports) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/228601-calculating-percentage-year-passed-sales-reports.html)

morneauja

calculating percentage of year passed (for sales reports)

I've figured out how to calculate the percentage of the month and quarter
passed, but the options for calculating the percentage of the year passed
have not worked. I keep getting either a vary large percentage or an
infinitesimally small percentage. I know that it is possible to calculate
this because I've seen it on some reports, unfortunately reports were pdf'd
so I can't dig around in the spreadsheet to figure out what the formula is.
Thanks, Julie

PJFry

calculating percentage of year passed (for sales reports)

Can you provide an example?

PJ