-   -   Input pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/22846-input-pages.html)

coal_miner

Input pages

I am in the process of setting up several different worksheet templates that
I will have formulas in that gather data of a network saved input page that
will be used to update the templates every morning. I have run into a
significant problem with this idea though. One template worksheet will be a
running total of the data I enter for the month, and the other template will
be a daily more detailed worksheet. I have my input page setup so that column
A is the days of the month (numerical). I want my daily template to gather
and copy the entire row of the most recent day, without me having to recode
the daily template. Can anybody help me with this? I would greatly
appreciate it, and if this doesnt make sense I reply and I will try to
explain better. Thanks again.