-   -   TURN OFF AUTO-HIGHLITE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/228422-turn-off-auto-highlite.html)

smd1227

TURN OFF AUTO-HIGHLITE

Hello. After selecting & deleting multiple rows in a worksheet. Excel
automatically highlights the next rows in the quantityI originally deleted.
This is a bit of a nuisance. How do I turn it off? Thanks!

Gord Dibben

TURN OFF AUTO-HIGHLITE

You don't.

Simply select any single cell after deleting the multiple columns.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP