-   -   Apply Global Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/228031-apply-global-formula.html)

Donna K.

Apply Global Formula

I want to take a range of numbers in separate cells and divide them all by 2
and have the results replace the numbers listed. Is this possible in Excel?

Pecoflyer[_275_]

Apply Global Formula

Donna K.;312150 Wrote:
I want to take a range of numbers in separate cells and divide them all
by 2
and have the results replace the numbers listed. Is this possible in
Excel?

Hi,
enter 2 in an empty cell - Copy this cell

Select the cells you want to divide ( holding down shift or Ctrl key if
needed

Right-Click/Paste Special/Under "Operations" check " divide" / OK

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=87290