-   -   How to convert PDF tables into Excel?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227941-how-convert-pdf-tables-into-excel.html)

Pedro Sanchez IV

How to convert PDF tables into Excel??

I have a HUGE PDF with many collums and rows of data that I want in
Excel. Is there a way to convert this to XLS format?

Software or setting?

Thanks

kassie

How to convert PDF tables into Excel??

A search for "PDF to Excel converter" on LiveSearch resulted in 4,680,000
results!

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"Pedro Sanchez IV" wrote:

I have a HUGE PDF with many collums and rows of data that I want in
Excel. Is there a way to convert this to XLS format?

Software or setting?

Thanks

seapilot

How to convert PDF tables into Excel??

I have actually tried many programs and found the most accurate at extracting
tables from PDF into Excel is Solid Converter PDF , latest is version 5. The
company is SolidConverter (www xxxxxxx dot com).
I have used it on W2K, XP and Vista 64 bit. Well worth the purchase price.
None of the free programs gave me the accuracy I was looking for.
seapilot