-   -   Is there a Conditional Sum Wizard in Office 07? If so Where (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227861-there-conditional-sum-wizard-office-07-if-so-where.html)

Brian86

Is there a Conditional Sum Wizard in Office 07? If so Where

Yea, I'm lazy. I just want to be able to conditionally sum as quickly as
possible

Per Jessen

Is there a Conditional Sum Wizard in Office 07? If so Where

Look at the functions SumIf and SumProduct. Look in Help to see how the
funcions work.

Without any description of what you is trying to do, this is the best answer
I can give you.

Regards,
Per

"Brian86" skrev i meddelelsen
Yea, I'm lazy. I just want to be able to conditionally sum as quickly as
possible

T. Valko

Is there a Conditional Sum Wizard in Office 07? If so Where

Office buttonExcel OptionsAdd-Ins

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP