-   -   Area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227584-area.html)

jai

Area

Excel 2007 has a function Area I am not getting for which purpose this
function has been created. I have tried to find learning material from
internet also but there is nothing related to this particular function.

Can anyone help me out on this particular function?

with regards,
Jai

Rick Rothstein

Area

Type areas (note the trailing "s") in any code window (including the
Immediate window) and press F1 to show its help files (actually, you will
get the opportunity to look at both the Areas collection and the Areas
property)... see if that helps any.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)